The most simplest and cost-effective voice logger recorder on the market, the Revcord system comes fully equipped with powerful functions that’s bound to meet the logging needs of most public safety departments.
Our happy customers
This system is not only for police and fire departments, but also for firms that record calls for quality or other purpose. Some of our local clients inside an ambulance company in Jersey City, Drew University, Clifton Police, and the Paterson Fire Department.
- Up to 168 analog and 169 digital channels
- Virtually unlimited VoIP channels
- Combine analog, digital, and VoIP in the same chassis
- Up to 150,000 hours of On-lin archiving with 500 GB hard drive
- Standard search by channel, time, and date
- Call commenting search and notation reference
- Auto burn multiple recording to CD
- Email in .wav and .wma or encrypted format
- Remote system monitoring and warning notification by email
- Statistical analysis and reporting in excel or graph format
NextGen 9-1-1 capable
Our system has the capability to log audio, video, text, social network comment, email, and has the power to record internal computer screen. It meets the standards of a Next Generation 9-1-1 system that is able to not only record voice but also other much newer modes of communication that have become common in modern society.
With an easy to use web interface a designated person is able to quickly extract a piece of data to burn to a CD or save to a portable device like a thumb drive.
Why Choose Us?
Office Business Systems (OBS) has been providing cutting edge technology products to large and mid-size — private and public institution — throughout the northeast since 1965. We are located in Lincoln Park, NJ. We have experience meeting the needs of our clients; for 50 years we have been doing just that!