Office Business Systems (OBS), a family owned, local New Jersey based company, offers a highly efficient digital court room recording system that is easy to use, inexpensive to maintain, and high-tech.
Our eight-channel FTR Reporter lets the court administrator see a fast return on investment through savings on optical storage media.
Court systems often store recordings of trials and hearings in compact discs (CDs) that take up space and overtime drain a court’s budget. Our system digitally stores the recordings saving space and money for the court.
Our county court recording system comes packed with features like:
• Search & retrieve all log sheets & recordings associated with a particular case at the touch of a button
• Quickly duplicate specific portions of recordings to CD or DVD
• Use “confidence monitoring” feature to ensure proper recording
• Instantly access any segment of testimony
• Built in alarm that alerts when there is an input malfunction
Our system is easy to use and requires very little maintenance. The FTR Reporter is easier than using a tape recorder to capture proceedings.
OBS, Lincoln Park, NJ based company, has been providing superior courts and municipal courts technological solutions since 1965. We pride ourselves in providing the best possible customer support in the industry.
Above are only some of the features and benefits fill the form on the right for a brochure that includes more details on our court recording system.